Sunday, October 03, 2004

Get Played and Win!

How do you know when you're being played? Most of us who do get played probably don't realize it for several reasons. I would speculate that most people would deny, even to themselves, the subtle truth of the matter. I would even go as far as to suggest that a good proportion of people out there would refuse to admit being played despite the obvious clues. Simon is right - battered women cling to their abusive men. Neglected wives cling to their cheating husbands. This is not to say that only women get played... men get played too. I'm no woman, so I wouldn't know the details of that side of things.

On another note... congrats Jeff, on winning.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sometimes i guess people like getting played... well more so having the feeling to be needed by people that you think are hot and stuff. I mean just to hang out and be associated with that person must feel good. I think in our age group more guys get played than girls do. later on in life i think more girls get played cuz guys tend to age more gracefully and become "distinguished" and stuff. It's harder for an older gal to play the suga momma. hahaha.