Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike, and Tim.

Wow. Best binge drinking I've ever seen. Last night's goal was for the two birthday boys to drink their own ages.

Mike (24) ended the night with 29 drinks, and Tim (21) ended the night with 24. Nobody puked, either. I'm not exaggerating. I watched that gerpanese guy do 12 in a 20 minute span as soon as we hit the club... Just shot after shot of vodka, liquid cocaine, crispy crunch, and god knows what else. Granted, I wasn't there for the 7 beers he had over dinner, but I'm confident he made his number last night.

And kudos to Jess for downing 9 or 10 (I lost count after #7), without puking or getting mean-drunk. You've improved since High School. ha. How are your feet holding up?

For those who "entertained the idea, but decided not to go"(you know who you are), you missed out on a great night. Got home at 4:30am - and if you gotta make it for morning service after a night of debauchery and binge drinking, I can certainly understand why you decided not to go.

I feel like a kid again.

-d

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah . . . actually i think the final tally was over 30 for me . . . and tim's was higher too . . . i left the bar with 12 in my belly . . . and dan dragged tim and i into some random lounge to get a shot before we got into the club. but after the first 15 minutes of the club, things go very fuzzy. still waiting on the photos. i remember being lifted in the air.

best part of the night was watching gabe and tim try to convince me their were sober enough to drive home. all while knocking over anything that wasnt attached to the ground, punting pillons, and rearranging signs.

thanks for coming out dustin, it was a fucking great night (and jess too of course). come downtown more :)