Thursday, September 08, 2005

Settling for Cuba

So Cam want's a rating for the Cuba trip.

1. Saving $500 per person for an upgrade to a five star resort. 1 pt/$ saved. +500
2. Diarrhea. At least four times a day for two days. -8
3. Positive stuff.
4. Negative stuff.
Net score: overwhelmingly positive. Losers who wanted to go to med school instead of cuba missed out fer shur.

Anyway, Settlers of Catan is really fun. Its like I learn something new about the game everytime I play... And i've only played 4 games. We should play. How's friday sound? Or maybe Saturday or Sunday night?

-d

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"..missed out fer shur".
dude, you gonna type lyk diz soon? =P
you owe me a benz!

Cammie said...

whoa, that was quick! but what a jip...

sure, we can play whenever...as long as i'm not on steph's team. we have bad luck...actually, i think its just me. so...uh...who wants to be my partner? haha

Dust said...

yeah, missed some great eye candy... middle aged women with boobies falling out all over the place and steph in a bikini...

Simon said...

you seem to be confusing eye candy with gouge-out-my-eyes candy.

settlers eh? i'm in!