Monday, April 02, 2007

Update Part 4

I can totally associate with people who complain that they don't use their gym membership nearly enough. I think I've used the gym for maybe... 3 hrs 30 minutes total in 1 and a half months. Course, I got the first month free, but I still don't feel like I'm taking full advantage of my membership. The problem is that I go to sleep too late and can't wake up early enough to go before work. I pretty much have to wake up at 6am to have enough time so that I'm not rushed. Means I have to go to bed at 11pm... which is a hard thing for me to do. I'm too young to sleep at 11.

So many of my mom's Orchids are in bloom. About time to prune the Jasmine too, before I boot it outside for the warm months.

Click to Enlarge

5 comments:

Cammie said...

dude, your page is full of flowers. that's kind of weird. haha

why can't you go to the gym after work?

Dust said...

Flowers are cool. You're weird.

it's too packed. i don't like to wait for weights.

-d

Dust said...

"the" because there's only one, now. word is, the other one that came out of ottawa's dead already. bwahahaha.

Dust said...

that one wasn't mine to begin with.

Simon said...

i had a fish named captain kangaroo once. he also died.

i don't know if that's quite what you were talking about, but i wanted to feel included in your conversation.

as for the gym, i feel you man. what i've found to be the most effective way is just to work out at home. there's never a line up for my floor.