Friday, October 21, 2005

Bikes, booze, and babes.

Well, thats the end of that idea... with most of my weekends gone to work, I'll have little time for cycling. Maybe in two weeks (first week of November), I'll go out for a light spin, enjoy the fall colours and then pack her up until spring. What the hell am I talking about... I've got all these free daytime hours to go cycling. But then again, who wants to go cycling alone?

For the last couple of months, I've been drinking pretty regularly. I have at least two drinks every three days, mostly beer with friends and coworkers, but sometimes scotch at home (alone), and margaritas on tuesdays at moxie's. Alcoholism? I'll be the first to deny it.

I think I need a girlfriend.

4 comments:

Cammie said...

well. you'll never get one with that work schedule. its a vicious cycle inevitably resulting in alcohol....haha...

Dust said...

haha... my schedule just got more full. i now have to work also the weekend of nov 12/13 and the weekend of nov 26/27

Simon said...

i'll be your girlfriend.

but drinks are on you.

Anonymous said...

mmm i see your scotch and raise you a whiskey . . . hoo hoo!!!