Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Consolidation

I hate having so many different accounts, usernames, and passwords; so, I always jump at the opportunity to consolidate. May I submit, for your consideration, the new Eucatastrophe, under the umbrella of my gmail account.

I started my first gmail account in September and registered for google talk. With this new Blogger addition, my G-sphere is expanding. In terms of functionality, it hasn't eclipsed my MS-sphere - hotmail is still my primary email.

In other news, my sister and I built a gingerbread house yesterday.



Take a good look. What you see there is over 5,000 calories. I bet most of that is in the icing. I don't get to eat any of it though - it's for my sister's kids. It also came with two gingerbread men, not pictured here. Those are about as tall as the house, also decorated. Definitely a must for festive get-togethers.



-d

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow 5000 calories, but looking at it makes me hungry.
ya, isn't gmail great?? i love it.