Sunday, March 11, 2007

iTunes

It's a love-hate relationship. I really like iTunes. I like the layout, the unobstructive user-friendliness, I even like iTunes Store, Free Podcasts and it's intimate relationship to my iPod. Mainly, the library and the interface really appeal to me. I guess it also helps that I can no longer update my Media Player due to that Windows Genuine itch that I can't quite scratch.

Unfortunately, when I play music on iTunes, there's a crackling/skipping in the sound that isn't there when I use Windows Media Player or any other player. So What The HELL? Apparently, some other PC users have the same issues with the latest release of iTunes, and the fixes that work for some of them don't work for me. It's too bad I guess...

As a player, iTunes serves my music needs so much better than Media Player, except that I can't enjoy my music.

1 comment:

Dust said...

hahaha.

podcasts are tres cool too.

-d