Thursday, September 24, 2009

15 milliseconds of fame

http://www.blogto.com/city/2009/09/clear_sailing_ahead_for_distillery_district/

That dude in the white helmet on the left hand side of the picture looks vaguely familiar. My colleagues & I were also in a vignette on the Weather Network on TV.

Anyway, the segways were pretty damn fun to ride (despite the speed limiters). The guide told us about off-road segway tours at Horseshoe resort. Sounds like fun - tackling mountain bike-esque trails with a segway.

Gave Soma a shot. I was skeptical at first, but I was definitely impressed by their signature Mayan spicy chocolate drink (can't recall the name). I didn't try anything else in the store - I'm still very skeptical.

-d

3 comments:

Steph said...

I've always wanted to try a segway. was it fun?

Cammie said...

coolios. yea, i went to soma just for that drink.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.