Thursday, February 23, 2006

Felixese II

Dustin: "Why would you park here, Felix? We're probably going to get mugged on the way to the restaurant and on the way back."

Felix: "Now, who the hell would mug three guys?"

Jeff: "Well... four guys."

Felix: "No mugglers are going to..."

Dustin: "Mugglers?"

Jeff: "Damn those Mugglers."

Dustin: "Damn you dirty Muggler bloods"

Jeff: *Laughs*

Dustin: *Laughs*

Felix: "I don't get it."

Oh Felix. Go watch the Harry Potter movies. I'm sure you'll like them.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that I've landed myself a co-op placement in Ottawa with the Natural Health Products Directorate in the Health Products and Food Branch of Health Canada. I'll be gone from the beginning of May to the end of August.

I've got some new material in. Most notably:
Saw II
Lord of War
The Legend of Zorro (2nd movie)
Island, Serenity (I didn't have these in DVD)
Chicken Little
and a few others.
This weekend, after rock-climbing, we can watch a movie and relax. I'm sure we'll be fairly tired after the exercise and food.

3 comments:

Simon said...

CONGRATS HOMMIE.

that's awesome news. someone's getting a drink tomorrow, and his name rhymes with mustin.

i'm talking about my friend, justin. but if you want, you can have one too dust.

Cammie said...

hey! Awesome!!

we'll come visit after you find out all the cool ottawa places to chill...........they do exist right?

Steph said...

Congrats Dust,

If you need a place to rent, Des says his sis has a place she needs to rent out in ottawa near the parliment downtown somewhere cuz she's moving to mexico. email me if you are interested in taking a look at the place or something.