Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Catching lightning in your hands.

I spent most of last night trying to photograph lightning. I got a handful of okay shots, but nothing spectacular. I was going on the law of large numbers, taking a 5 second exposure every 10 seconds. Basically, I was hoping to catch 33% of the lightning in a small section of the sky from my balcony. Unfortunatly, I missed the more spectaular strikes, but caught a few small ones. The storm was ideal. No rain, so the sky was clear, but lots of lightning.

I have a bbq lunch tomorrow and red lobster dinner with the coworkers tomorrow night. I hope red lobster has improved since the last time I went 10 years ago. It always struck me as the McDonalds of seafood restaurants. Well, maybe not as bad as McDonalds, maybe closer to Swiss Chalet.

*Update*
added ejessica's xanga site to the links

No comments: