Friday, July 14, 2006

I remember, when I was naught but a teenager, I could hear my dad get up at 6am in the morning to go to work. I always thought to myself, "Oh god! I have no idea how he can drag his ass outta bed that early, especially after going to bed so late!" And now I know. My radio is set for 6:30am every weekday morning, tuned to CHEZ 106.1 Classic Rock. I always catch one song before the weather report comes on, followed by "the Dish," which is a daily report on Hollywood gossip, and the right wing radio hosts making fun of the stars. Right after "the Dish" is when I get out of bed to do my morning routine, right around 6:45.

I guess being able to get up this early with no adverse reaction is a sign that I'm getting old. Older, rather. I'm not old, yet.

-d

2 comments:

Cammie said...

oh yea, well i forgot to set my alarm last night and didn't wake up until 8:25 am....and got to work at 9:15. its like I'm in high school again..haha...only instead of skipping class, i speed like crazy on the highway.

Anonymous said...

old farrrt.