Thursday, June 18, 2009

Office ecology

Rebel update:

My coworkers and I have started our very own departmental vegetable garden, in defiance of company policy prohibiting personal plants and animals.

We just potted our first tomato plant, alongside some basil (apparently the basil will make the tomatos taste better).

We also have some mint growing in a separate pot.

Now, we'll actually be able to use the compost that I make under my desk (also in defiance of company policy).

In other news, I opened a ticket with IT to have OLG.ca unblocked so that we can check our departmental lottery numbers.

-d

2 comments:

Cylie Artisans Chocolatiers said...

Wow. I think someone is loving their job a little TOO much.

Dust said...

1 wk Update: Basil is dying. Mint is invading. Tomato doing ok.